Gnostech has served as a defense technology services provider for over 35 years. We strive to deliver solutions that aid in the critical missions of our customers across the Department of Defense (DoD) and Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
Our defense customers are diverse in their missions, but they all have this similar requirement: to ensure the integrity of critical operations at all levels. We help achieve that goal in a variety of ways by leveraging our diverse capabilities, from custom software engineering solutions to ensuring effective mission planning, securing data and networks, and enhancing GPS performance.
AUDT (Automated Update Distribution Tool) provides a centralized security management solution that supports network and standalone configurations. It is structured to support networks with globally dispersed operational units and minimal technical support. The tool also includes the appropriate mechanisms to account for low bandwidth and connectivity loss.
AUDT provides notification and identification of available patches to fix known vulnerabilities within software and systems, as well as continuous policy enforcement through the creation of baselines for whole system remediation as well as sub-baselines that define patches for operating systems, applications, or hardware specifications. Scanning and reporting capabilities monitor and detect out-of-compliant systems in real-time.
Benefits of AUDT
- Provides structured cyber security compliance in any size or type of environment
- Deploys critical system and software updates with negatively impacting functionality or operational integrity of critical systems
- Reduces administrative burdens
- Tailored to meet specific customer needs
- Can be used to deploy new products and capabilities
- Scalable and modular software design
Learn more about AUDT here.
SEAPORT-E. Gnostech is a prime on the NAVSEA Support Services Acquisition Program Office’s Seaport-e contract. We are approved to work in the following zones: 1 (Northeast), 2 (National Capital), 3 (Mid Atlantic), and 6 (Southwest).
- 541330 – Engineering Services
- 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
- 541715– Research & Development in the Physical, Engineering, & Life Sciences (Except Nanotechnology & Biotechnology)
Learn how Gnostech ensures mission success for our defense customers:
- Provided a complete range of Information Assurance (IA) services to DoD and U.S. Coast Guard (USCG) organizations resulting in over 1,000 risk assessments and 200 Certification and Accreditation (C&A) processes
- Performed IA engineering and cybersecurity services, including Risk Management Framework (RMF) migration and Authority to Operation (ATO) consultation, for satellite control and ground systems
- Developed automated vulnerability management and IA posture tools to secure networks based on organization and mission requirements
- Designed and implemented a state-of-the-art, hardware-in-the-loop satellite signal simulator capable of generating hundreds of simultaneous Radio Frequency (RF) signals in real-time
- Integrated modernized GPS user equipment (MGUE) to next generation GPS-Based Positioning, Navigation and Timing Service (GPNTS) Navy shipboard navigation platform
- Resolved anomalies, assess equipment performance, test vulnerabilities, and enhance GPS performance in signals, data, and antennas
- Developed and deployed infrastructure for a complex DoD client/server architecture and provided virtualized multi-domain workstations
- Developed a NSA and Navy approved custom cross domain solution allowing access to multiple networks with different classification levels
- Designed and built planning component software and a secure host baseline for the Joint Mission Planning System (JMPS), supporting most DoD aircraft, weapon, and sensors assets
- Prototyped a system software loading system significantly reducing the complexity and time required to load a JMPS Mission Planning Environment (MPE)
- Delivered implementation, integration, interoperability, documentation, upgrades, and training to the USCG recapitalization efforts of their afloat and aviation assets
- Develop complex source code for the AEGIS Combat System to identify anomalies in performance
Interested in learning more? Contact Gnostech today and discover a customized defense solution tailored to meet your organizational requirements.