Gnostech partners with defense customers to help solve their toughest challenges, deliver results, and build lasting relationships. This has been our mission from the beginning.
The defense industry remains a primary focus where we provide the full range of our capabilities for the warfighter in all domains:
- Cybersecurity Engineering and Operations: cyber compliance, security engineering, cyber defense, cyber response
- Software Engineering and DevSecOps: agile development, DevSecOps, custom product development, code development
- C4ISR Engineering: imagery analysis, real-time/near real-time operating systems, mission planning and integrated collaboration tools, cross domain solutions
- PNT Engineering and Operations: testing and evaluation, PNT superiority, modeling and simulation, data analysis
- CAGE Code: 5P012
- DUNS: 048279545
- 541330: Engineering Services
- 541380: Testing Laboratories
- 541511: Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512: Computer Systems Design Services
- 541519: Other Computer Related Services
- 541715: Research & Development in the Physical, Engineering, & Life Sciences (Except Nanotechnology & Biotechnology)
- SEAPORT NxG. Gnostech is a prime on SeaPort Next Generation (NxG), the U.S. Navy (USN)’s primary Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Multiple Award Contract (MAC)
- GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Information Technology. Gnostech provides Information Technology (IT) Professional Services under Special Item Number (SIN) 54151S.