Automated Update Distribution Tool (AUDT)
Even the warfighter is not immune from cyber risk. AUDT is an automated patch management and system security compliance solution designed to reduce vulnerability risks in complex, mission critical environments. Working in the background of critical operations to address software and firmware issues, AUDT provides vulnerability management, system software updates and upgrades, data provisioning, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) compliance management, and compliance reporting through a distributed approach. It minimizes the risk for user error and administration burden. AUDT is operating system agnostic, and capable of supporting third party applications. As a Government Off-The-Shelf (GOTS) solution with scalable architecture, its customizable platform is capable of incorporating additional or future capabilities.
AUDT provides a centralized security management solution that supports network and standalone configurations, and is structured to support networks with globally dispersed operational units and minimal technical support. The tool also includes the appropriate mechanisms to account for low bandwidth and connectivity loss. AUDT provides notification and identification of available patches to fix known vulnerabilities within software and systems. It provides continuous policy enforcement through the creation of baselines for whole system remediation as well as sub-baselines that define patches for operating systems, applications, or hardware specifications. Scanning and reporting capabilities monitor and detect out-of-compliant systems in real-time.
- Provides structured cyber security compliance in any size or type of environment
- Deploys critical system and software updates with negatively impacting functionality or operational integrity of critical systems
- Reduces administrative burdens
- Tailor-made to meet specific customer needs
- Can be used to deploy new products and capabilities
- Scalable and modular software design
VulnX is a cloud-based, automated patching and vulnerability remediation solution used to secure networks and suit the dynamic needs of companies within the maritime industry. With VulnX, you gain a holistic view of your organization’s security posture and reduce vulnerability risks all while maintaining integrity of critical operations.
Discover VulnX’s capabilities:
- Delivers identification and notification of the latest patch vulnerabilities across multiple platforms and applications.
- Patches and updates address security, functional, and programmatic related issues in software and firmware to significantly reduce the opportunities for exploitation.
- Supports security and non-security patches to Microsoft Operating Systems and third party applications. Cloud-based capabilities are scalable and enable VulnX’s services to be available in any size or type of environment.
- Creates continuous policy enforcement through the creation of baselines for whole system remediation as well as sub-baselines that define patches for operating systems, applications, or different hardware specifications. These baselines enforce policy-based installation of new and updated software packages. Additionally, VulnX’s use of data persistence allows for preservation of data before any patch or software update is applied.
- Provides robust scanning capabilities determine if systems have been configured and comply in accordance to set base-lining in real-time.
Gain a thorough view of your entire system with VulnX’s rich reporting capabilities, including compliance reports and a range of report export and upload options.
- Automated, cloud-based solution that deploys published patches and remediates software and system vulnerabilities
- Secures systems against cyberattacks without interference to mission critical operations
- Apply select patches and upgrades to specific systems across assets and facilities
- Easily assess your organization’s security posture
- Customizable and designed for use in the maritime industry and operational environment
Interested in learning more about any of the solutions we offer? Contact Gnostech today and discover a tailored solution to meet your needs.