Gnostech provides a broad range of technical and engineering capabilities for government and maritime commercial clients that cover cybersecurity, software development, C4ISR systems engineering and GPS engineering. These capabilities, in combination with the knowledge and technical expertise of our team, provide an integrated platform of services and solutions to meet the requirements of our customers across multiple domains.
In a world of increasing risk, Gnostech makes it a priority to safeguard our customers’ information systems and improve their security with capabilities that span the cybersecurity and information assurance (IA) spectrum. Our cybersecurity and IA services know no boundaries. We have protected information for customers across the USCG, USAF, USN, USA, IC, and maritime communities, including:
- Assessment and Accreditation (A&A) in accordance with DoD, USN, DHS, and other federal directives and regulations
- Vulnerability Assessment and Remediation
- Secure System and Network Engineering Design
- Cybersecurity Operations
- Cyber-Spill and Incident Response
- Targeted Cyber Consulting
- Cross Domain Solutions
- Secure Software Development
- Performance of Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) and Certification Test and Evaluation (CT&E) for C4ISR and combat systems
GPS, Mission Planning, Integrated C2 Engineering, and other supported programs rely on Gnostech for secure code development capabilities. Our software engineers are making significant contributions in the areas of Information Assurance tools, GPS real-time-in-loop models and simulations, and JMPS system engineering. Our team also utilizes agile development, which includes processes and tools to expedite development, testing, and delivery of software. This provides greater visibility in the product process, catches issues earlier in the development cycle, and reduces risk to programs. We create cutting-edge solutions in a tightly managed environment, based on a foundation of experience, tool familiarity, common code, open standards, and industry best practices. In this way, we are able to provide solutions that are tailored to meet the technological and business needs of our customers.
Our software development offerings include:
- Secure Code Development and Analysis
- Cybersecurity Tools and Product Development
- Algorithm Development for Complex RF Signals
C4ISR Systems Engineering
Gnostech provides expertise in the design, development, and integration of C4ISR systems and technologies for the warfighter. Our team has lent engineering and lifecycle support for the Navy Mission Planning System (NavMPS) and Coast Guard programs in addition to providing the warfighter with imagery products and data to support pre-mission planning and post-mission evaluation. We tailor our capabilities to support the specific requirements of our customers, thus enabling more effective and efficient mission planning and execution. The end result is a highly superior and data rich environment to support evolving mission requirements.
For any supported program, Gnostech provides:
- Technical Documentation and Training Development
- Hardware and Systems Design, Integration, and Installation
- Network Engineering
- Testing and Evaluation
- Engineering Studies and Architecture Support
- Configuration Management and Quality Assurance
Leading the way for Global Positioning Systems (GPS) integration and development, Gnostech has provided uninterrupted GPS engineering support to the US Navy’s GPS Central Engineering Activity (CEA) laboratory since 1982. Gnostech develops GPS simulation and testing software, and research engineering solutions to integrate GPS technology on military platforms. Our expertise in the areas of Space, User, and Control is heightened through the development and integration of software and system-level enhancements in addition to robust design.
Our GPS capabilities include:
- Simulation and Modeling
- Orbital Analysis and Prediction
- Spoofing, Jamming, and Interference Analysis
- Time and Frequency
- User Equipment Acquisition, Test, and Integration
- Complex, Real-Time RF Signal Simulation
- Hardware-in-the-Loop Modeling and Simulation for PNT Systems
- Flexible Signal Propagation Modeling
- Extensive Receiver and Testing Analysis
Gnostech has consistently provided responsive service, technical excellence and innovative solutions for over 35 years.
Our reputation has proven that we meet the individual and dynamic needs of those we serve.